Recently I have had questions regarding what is involved in my coverage of a pilot retirement.
Well, the long and short of it is:
- The customer retains my services for two hours, minimum.
- I photograph your aircraft wash down (operations permitting)
- I get candid photos with crew, customers, and family onboard the aircraft.
- Then the presentation of plaques, pins, and photos is photographed
- After that, we get whatever photos you want in the gate house, be it family, friends, co-pilots etc.
- Then, operation permitting, we go to the ramp level and grab some portraits around the exterior of the aircraft, as well as onboard.
After that, in three days, you will be e-mailed a password-protected, private website. There you can view, share, and purchase custom books, photos, and other items. The photos will already be toned and ready for purchase.
In 10-15 days after that, you will receive a DVD full of the images, for you to do with what you wish.
Please contact me, to get your day reserved